Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

BK in WoW Options
Spyr
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:31:26 PM

Hey Fuckers,

Spyr here, back and better than ever.

I've spent the last little while away from a lot of games, as I've been focusing on my studies, however, not I have a lot more time for some gaming. I have been playing various games over the course of the last 6 months or so and I found a very specific trend in what I've been doing... I've been searching for lost BK members.

I started in lotro... turns out they fucked everything up and I can't be bothered relearning all of my classes, and there were no BKérs to be seen.
I next went to GW2 to see if any of my brethren could be seen fighting the good fight for their server, demolishing those that stood in their way and the might of the mighty Baruk Khazad. Still nothing.
I went to SW:ToR to see if any of my Baruk space cadets were fighting the empire for the good of the star wars or whatever... Nobody in space could hear me scream "WHERE THE FUCK IS ROOT?! WHERE IS GEMROND! I NEED TO BE GEMRWNED!"

after a bit of study of previous forum posts and facebook posts, I went to Planetside 2, and there I had a lot of fun. My BK allies were not to be found. I began to give up hope until...

I found Vizzero. The great wizard himself told me he had been derping around World of Warcraft, so I began to play. It is here that I found the closest thing to BK i have seen in a long time, so I stayed and I played.

I have been playing WoW for about 2 months now, with a toon at cap, as well as two others half way. It begins. I still miss my BK brothers though.

In lieu of all this I came to a conclusion.

With Root's permission, I wish to start a Baruk Khazad guild on an American PVP server, on Alliance side (Continuing the tradition of BK being the good guys) in the hopes that my BK brothers might decide to give the worlds most successful MMO a good ole college try.

Root, do I have your blessing? I shall lead the WoW chapter of Baruk Khazad to glory until such a time as you decide that you might want to take the throne; I shall reign in your stead. I would feel bad starting this guild without your blessing. I do not expect any BKérs to join me, but I would like to try to rebuild it from the ashes of what was once my most cherished time in gaming.

Yours in good faith,

Spyr
Sponsor
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2014 7:31:26 PM
Shop now! Shop now!
Root
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 11:08:03 AM

Spyr, you have my blessing - go forth, be fruitful, and multiply! Be strong, be mighty, be irreverent, and above all: be awesome!

Sorry for the delay in answering this, I am really bad about checking these forums!
Spyr
Posted: Tuesday, November 04, 2014 2:56:41 PM

Thank you, Oh Glorious Root! I shall hold the fort until WoW has consumed everyone and everything and you're forced to join.