Welcome Guest Search | Active Topics | Members | Log In

Thought I'd just drop in and say hi... Options
Spyr
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:38:06 AM

Fuck you all, I'm back in Lotro. I'm sick of all this other bullshit like SW:ToR and GW2. I was perfectly happy with Lotro. I don't know why I ever left. I'm working on pushing my third toon to 65 and then putting all 3 65's to 85. If anyone wants to join me, they are more than welcome. Either add Spyr, Spyren, Spyratic, Spyrmint, Cyrka, Shabuti, Whurl or Phatriffs.

Unforunately, Baruk Khazad is no longer in lotro. At least, there is nobody there. Until such a time as there is a return to where it all began, I have abandoned ship. If however, Baruk Khazad were to return to lotro and become active again, I shall return. Alas, that day is not today although I do hope to see it soon. I'm sorry for this insubordination, but it had to be done.

I still belong to Baruk Khazad. I always will.

With that being said, I am downloading Planetside 2 as we speak, so I may drop in from time to time.

Fuck you all.
Jesus was Black.
Ronald Reagan was the devil.
Sponsor
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 1:38:06 AM
Shop now! Shop now!
Root
Posted: Monday, April 22, 2013 8:08:00 AM

SWEET!

You'll freakin' LOVE planetside 2, man... it's seriously the most fun I've ever had in any game. Gem and I have been working on upgrading our sunderers - I have a pretty sweet, weaponized battle 'sundy with dual fury 40mm grenade launchers, rank 2 combat chassis and stealth... it's SO FUN! Create a New Conglomerate character on Helios server, and add 'wohdude' to your friends list (press O in game). We are playing in there every night, sometimes all night long, and all weekend. Pretty much every waking moment! :)

I haven't played either lotro or GW2 in a few months now - it's probably been a lot longer for lotro. I tried it, and it was nice... but... it's like watching paint dry next to planetside 2.
Root
Posted: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 6:07:15 AM

Okay, so where are you Spyr? Gem and I have been looking for you! I managed to hit rank 3 on the combat chassis for my sunderer, and it is a go-anywhere, kill-everything sort of machine now. By everything, I mean, everything. Nothing will prepare you for the awesome experience of rampaging across Auraxis in a battle sundy! :)
Einskili
Posted: Friday, April 26, 2013 10:30:43 PM

Is Planetside 2 really F2P? Looking at it on Steam.

Einskili
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2013 9:52:56 AM

Been playing Planetside 2 all afternoon. Its pretty entertaining. Find a good squad with a competent leader and youre good to go.

Root
Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013 5:37:36 AM

Spyr, we need you! Yesterday Einskili and I tore it up, and then later Gem and I single-handedly destroyed the hopes and dreams of hundreds... we got into one spot with a clear shot into a spawn from the automatic Fury 40mm grenade launcher, and killed so many people it was obscene. SO MUCH FUN is being had... where are you? :)